8 slices of FROMART Gruyere, 1cm thick
100ml white wine
16 slices of bacon
4 marjoram branches
1 beaten egg
40g butter (for frying)
- Place the Gruyere slices in a soup plate, pour the wine over them and let soak for 30 minutes.
- Lay out the bacon 2 by 2 and sprinkle them with the marjoram.
- Place a slice of Gruyere on 2 slices of bacon and roll them up.
- Dip them in the egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Let them dry 15 minutes before frying in hot butter.
Recommended with salad and whole white bread.