If you are keen for a bit of an adventure, we are inviting you to come and experience those special places we only shared with family and friends in the past.
While I might not be able to carry you in my backpack on alpine walks (as pictured here with my daughter in a so called “Huckepack”), we will do everything possible to make this a first-class experience for you!
The tour will be limited to 8 people, to ensure we can offer you the most personal attention and best tour guidance.
Here just a snapshot of some of the highlights:
- Visit traditional alpine cheese makers and learn about their craft
- Discover the many faces of Switzerland influenced by its German, Italian and French neighbours in language, food, architecture and lifestyle
- Indulge in handmade chocolates that you will learn to make yourself
- Explore the beauty of remote mountain areas and feel the energy of this pristine alpine world
- Visit vibrant markets to sample authentic and traditional produce
- Experience real Swiss hospitality in hand selected hotels full of history and ambience
- Enjoy cooking classes with one of Switzerland’s most celebrated chefs
- Get pampered with a massage and spa or relax in front of a cosy log fire in one of Switzerland’s most delightful alpine lodges
For a deeper insight and a full overview of what’s in this tour, please download and open our brochure here:
See you in Switzerland soon!