1 tsp clarified butter
4 veal slices, 120g each, tenderised until thin
4 slices of smoked bacon
4 basil leaves
100g FROMART Tilsiter, in sticks
2 tbsp pine kernels
2 garlic cloves, sliced
10 dried tomatoes, sliced
50ml white wine
4 tbsp gravy
2 tbsp Balsamico vinegar
- Roll Tilsiter sticks and basil leaves in bacon, lay on top of veal slices seasoned with pepper, roll up, fix with toothpicks, season with salt and pepper.
- Fry Involtinis in hot clarified butter.
- Cook in preheated oven at 220 for about 15 minutes.
- Roast pine kernels in meat pan until light brown, add garlic and dried tomatoes, briefly roast.
- Add white wine, gravy and vinegar, reduce to half in small saucepan.
TIP: Serve with thin noodles or risotto.